Angler Payout Schedule

Angler   Entry Fee$75 
40% of all Entry   Fees are calculated and will be paid back at each event.
# oftotalTotal1st Pl2nd Pl3rd Pl4th Pl5th Pl6th Pl7th Pl8th Pl
EntriesEntry FeesPaybackPayPayPayPayPayPayPayPay
1$75$30$30       
2$150$60$60       
3$225$90$90       
4$300$120$120       
5$375$150$150       
6$450$180$180       
7$525$210$210       
8$600$240$240       
9$675$270$170$100      
10$750$300$190$110      
11$825$330$205$125      
12$900$360$225$135      
13$975$390$245$145      
14$1,050$420$265$155      
15$1,125$450$280$170      
16$1,200$480$300$180      
17$1,275$510$260$155$95     
18$1,350$540$275$165$100     
19$1,425$570$290$175$105     
20$1,500$600$300$180$120     
21$1,575$630$310$195$125     
22$1,650$660$330$200$130     
23$1,725$690$340$215$135     
24$1,800$720$350$230$140     
25$1,875$750$345$205$125$75    
26$1,950$780$365$210$130$75    
27$2,025$810$375$220$140$75    
28$2,100$840$385$230$150$75    
29$2,175$870$390$250$155$75    
30$2,250$900$410$255$160$75    
31$2,325$930$425$260$170$75    
32$2,400$960$445$265$175$75    
33$2,475$990$330$250$190$145$75   
34$2,550$1,020$345$250$200$150$75   
35$2,625$1,050$355$260$205$155$75   
36$2,700$1,080$340$285$220$160$75   
37$2,775$1,110$370$290$225$150$75   
38$2,850$1,140$375$300$225$165$75   
39$2,925$1,140$395$250$260$160$75   
40$3,000$1,200$400$335$240$150$75   
41$3,075$1,230$370$275$215$165$130$75  
42$3,150$1,260$375$290$220$170$130$75  
43$3,225$1,290$380$300$225$175$135$75  
44$3,300$1,320$385$320$230$175$135$75  
45$3,375$1,350$395$325$235$180$140$75  
46$3,450$1,380$400$330$240$190$145$75  
47$3,525$1,410$410$335$245$195$150$75  
48$3,600$1,440$415$350$250$200$150$75  
49$3,675$1,470$405$305$240$185$145$115$75 
50$3,750$1,500$410$315$245$190$150$115$75 
51$3,825$1,530$415$325$255$195$150$115$75 
52$3,900$1,560$420$330$260$200$155$120$75 
53$3,975$1,590$430$335$265$205$160$120$75 
54$4,050$1,620$435$340$270$210$165$125$75 
55$4,125$1,650$445$345$275$215$165$130$75 
56$4,200$1,680$450$355$280$215$170$135$75 
57$4,275$1,710$445$340$265$205$160$125$95$75
58$4,350$1,740$450$350$270$210$160$125$100$75
59$4,425$1,770$460$355$275$210$165$130$100$75
60$4,500$1,800$465$360$280$215$170$130$105$75
61$4,575$1,830$470$370$285$220$170$135$105$75
62$4,650$1,860$480$375$290$225$175$135$105$75
63$4,725$1,890$490$385$295$225$175$135$110$75
64$4,800$1,920$495$385$300$230$180$140$115$75
  To prevent Directors at each Event from having to carry so much Change, all Place monies have been rounded to the nearest $5 increments.
After 40% is paid back as the Payout at each event, the remaining 60 % is broken down as follows:
35% of the Entry Fee is set aside for Expense money for the State Team’ s Expense & Travel money. 25% is used for KBF Tournament Expenses. 

Permanent link to this article: http://www.kybassfed.com/angler-payout-schedule/