|2017 Youth Schedule|
|April 8th||Grayson Lake||main ramp||7:00-3:00 ET|
|May 13th||Barren Lake||Port Oliver||6:30-2:30 CT|
|June 3th||Cumberland Lake||Conley Bottom||7:00-3:00 ET|
|July 8th||Barkley Lake||Kuttawa ramp||6:00-2:30 CT|
|Sep 30 & Oct 1||Barren Lake||Port Oliver||6:30-2:30 CT both days|
|Youth Director: Rick Kempton 606-307-7401 Click for Email|
|Additional Youth Information Click here|
All High School Bass Teams:
In 2017, the Kentucky Bass Federation will be hosting 4 Open Tournaments and State Championship for high school fishing teams.
The guidelines to participate are very simple:
1. All those that participate must be SAF (Student Angler Federation) members in good standing. That means both anglers in the boat MUST be members.
2. Must be in the 8th grade to Senior in high school. Graduating seniors that have not enrolled in college and taking college courses are eligible to fish.
3. Since you have already paid SAF dues for high school, there is no other membership that has to be purchased. The Team and Boat Captain just shows up, registers and goes fishing.
4. There will be a $10.00 per angler entry fee. 2 anglers for a total of $20.00.
5. There will be 2 plaques for first place and 2 plaques for second and any money left over will be applied to State Championship.
6. In order to qualify for the State Championship, your team would have to win one of the qualifiers or fish in any two qualifier tournaments.
7. Guidelines for participants and membership are under SAF guidelines.
8. Tournament rules and guidelines will be the same as the Kentucky Bass Federation youth program.